Thursday, August 22, 2013

The 24: Oufit #1

Well my friends I bring to you the first of many outfits courtesy of The 24 an incredible event being put on by Siren Productions. Unlike my other fashion posts I am going to post my full outfits with the full spread. I'll highlight the items that are featured in the actual event. By all means please, please support all of these awesome creators because they did incredible work. I am truly thankful to Siren Productions for putting on the event, and giving me the chance to blog for them. Other than that I'll post the items below the picture, and stayed tuned for more updates from the event since it is a week long! Catch you on the flip side!!





Jacket:  [VM] Vero Modero Jacket (Limited Edition The 24 Exclusive)
Shorts: [VM] Vero Modero Summer Short (Limited Edition The 24 Exclusive)
Sunglasses: XIAJ X Sunglasses White/White (The 24 Gacha Item)
Shoes: Gabriel - GB Mesh Boat Shoes Camel
Necklace: Redgrave BeachOutfit TOM -Light
Hair: Uw.st Matt-Hair Natural Brown
Skin: Evian - Davide Medium/Bald (Body Hair)
Shape: Vista Animations - The BOSS Shape Tall
Pose: ::WetCat:: Unisex 2 (The 24 Exclusive)


No comments:

Post a Comment