Monday, September 9, 2013

Update on the Blog

Hey Guys,

It's been a bit hasn't it, haha. Well I just want to let you all know that you all rock and we are getting closer to 500 total views in a little under 3 months so great job there. But the main reason for this is that I have some really big changes coming to the blog. Thanks in a bit part to Sonic Rose I have a hosting for my personal domain. That's right guys Zephyr Media and The SL Game are moving to their own website, haha. So the link for when everything is up and running it will be http://zephyrmedia.org being the main site gateway. From there I have some lofty hopes to have three or four other sites. One which is for the blog, The SL Game, with another one being a digital extension of my SL DJ Fan Group, 3rd Floor Mafia. The other two will be for my DJ'ing and just the general business page for Zephyr Media. So I really hope you guys stick around with me, and we I can't wait to show what I have plan to launch here very soon.

Deuces,

Zeph

P.S. For now the zephyrmedia.org will redirect to this site until I get the pages actually started.


No comments:

Post a Comment