Tuesday, August 6, 2013

AFI Designs: Men's Daft Hoodie

Good evening everyone, I hope you are all having a pleasant start to your week. I come to you guys with the first of a few products created by the talented Aubry Fisher better known as DJ A.F.I in Second Life from AFI Designs.

You  can check out her main store here in Second Life and be sure to like her page on Facebook.

Now guys I do my fashion pieces a little differently in that I do not give out the entire outfit except for the one piece I am featuring. I feel that by just having you copy a look it doesn't allow you to express your creativity and show off you own flair for style. In all I do hope you enjoy the outfit because she did an incredible job, and she drew her inspiration from actual stuff that you would see men wearing in the hottest L.A. night clubs.

Style wise you really could do a number of things you can dress it up with the right pair of slacks or dress it down like I did with a pair of jeans and sneakers. Probably the best thing is that for the quality of design it is a steal at L$ 300 so you don't break the bank on this killer top. Other than that everyone check out the pics below, and I'll have another product for you in a few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment