Saturday, June 8, 2013

Rising Up from the Ashes.. A New Beginnning

Welcome to The Game: Penetrating the World of SL Entertainment and Fashion!

As many of the readers from the ICON Lifestyle and Too Sexy Magazines know after a long run of almost 5 years they have decided to close their doors. I was grateful to the entire group of people there, and thank them immensely for giving a no name like me a shot. They allowed me to build skills I didn't realize I had, and I had a ton of fun doing it. So in respect to both the magazines I plan on to continue some features that I have an immensely fun time working on such as the DJ Top 10 and 50 First Dates. My hope is once I have finished building the initial page to continue these posts once or twice a month.

Now for the new stuff I plan on showing all of you the fun that Second Life can provide whether it is through How-To posts or the occasional rant or opinion piece. I will welcome all feedback and advice. You can find me on all the social media sites Facebook, Plurk, Twitter, and possibly YouTube down the road.

So let's celebrate a great magazine and a new beginning because like the phoenix it never dies it just gets reborn. With that I want to thank you each and every one of you for checking it out, and let's get ready for an awesome time as we build this from the ground up!!



No comments:

Post a Comment